Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mom Jeans

When travelling, like I did all day today, you see a lot of cute families with ALL of their crap, and you wonder how they do it all...with a smile. And then you see the families where the parents look like they're going to trick the kids and put the kids on the plane...and then not get on after them. And sadly, usually the moms in the latter families are wearing "mom" jeans. "Mom" jeans are the worst jeans ever. What's creepy is that I bet most of the women who end up wearing them probably SWORE when they were my age that they'd NEVER wear them. I'm going to say it here and now: I will not wear "mom" jeans unless they are the only pants left on earth and/or someone is paying me good money to wear them.

If you don't know what "mom" jeans are, this video sums it up well:

Today, I saw a woman wearing "mom" jeans with NO POCKETS ON THE BACK. Ahhh. THAT'S TOTALLY CREEPY! Why do companies make them?

2 comments:

  1. dude, you dont have the butt to even entertain wearing those

    ReplyDelete
  2. please go here and take a picture in front of it!
    http://www.angryasianmang.com/2009/06/we-accept-asian-kids-with-funny-hats.html

    ReplyDelete