Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well, I'm sure lots of people fall asleep while getting tattoos....especially FACIAL tattoos!

I am hesitant to even give this girl even more undeserved attention, but I can't help myself. This 18-year-old girl is suing a tattoo artist because she claims she "only wanted 3 stars tattooed on her face". But then she claims she FELL ASLEEP while someone was jabbing a needle INTO HER FACE, and she woke up with 56 tattoos on her face.

A few thoughts on this:
1) Only Mike Tyson should have face tattoos. That man is crazy and can totally pull it off.
2) I'm sure Mike Tyson would say that he definitely did not fall asleep during face tattoo time.
3) The tattoo artist and a witness at the tattoo parlor say that the girl was totally awake and kept checking the progress of the tattoos in the mirror and was all happy, but then went crazy when she got home and her dad and boyfriend didn't like them.
4) I'm pretty sure #3 makes waaaaaaaay more sense than her claim of falling asleep, but somehow this story was able to get so much attention as to make it to the U.S.
5) The girl looks like she does not make good decisions, so I have a feeling that no one was surprised she did this, but they know she won't make decent money any other way, so now they need to cash in on this by suing.
6) Check out the picture where she's standing at the kitchen counter, looking all sad with her face tattoos and she's wearing a rhinestone belt that says "sexy" and is wearing some clothes that just scream, "I ASKED FOR 56 STARS TO BE INKED ON MY FACE, BUT THEN MY DAD AND BOYFRIEND FREAKED OUT BECAUSE I'M SUCH AN IDIOT SO NOW I HAVE TO CLAIM I FELL ASLEEP AFTER ASKING FOR ONLY 3 STARS SO THAT I HAVE SOMETHING TO BLAME FOR LOOKING WORSE THAN I DID BEFORE, OTHER THAN MYSELF, OF COURSE".
7) I know I shouldn't pick on other girls, especially 18 y/o ones that are probably going through a lot of internal drama, but really, there are billions of 18 y/o girls making decisions and they do not include getting tattoos on their faces and then lying about it afterwards.
8) She should've at least come up with a more believable excuse than falling asleep. One suggestion: a band of ninja penguins came into the tattoo parlor and told me they would kill my family if I didn't allow them to tattoo 56 stars on my face. THAT'S waaaaay more believable than falling asleep.
9) The tattoo artist's face gives me nightmares.
10) The tattoo artist is offering to pay for half of the removal of the stars. It'd be great if he literally got them to just remove half of EACH star so she just has 56 halves.

Here's a link to the full article. CAUTION: some of the pictures are really creepy and will make your skin crawl.

The girl gets filed under "Dumb People", but the pictures of the girl and her tattoos as well as the picture of the tattoo artist definitely qualify for THAT'S TOTALLY CREEPY

No comments:

Post a Comment