Sunday, June 14, 2009

UPDATE re: ghost slipper

My middle sister has solved the mystery! The ghost slipper belongs to her friend. My sister came up to visit from out of town a few weeks ago and was using my dad's car to visit her friends. She dropped off one of her friends and they were frantically looking for the slipper. They couldn't find it. They tore the car apart and couldn't find it.

And it remained hidden and dormant...and creepy...for weeks until it decided to pop out for ME to find.

My guess: it slid under the passenger side seat and was hidden there when my sister and her friend were looking for it. Then when I borrowed my dad's car, maybe I stopped suddenly or something and it was forced out into the open. OR, it's just the creepiest ghost slipper ever.

2 things: 1) Too bad I threw the slipper away and 2) Why wasn't she wearing both slippers on her feet, and when she lost the one in our dad's car, what did she wear for the remainder of the day?

THAT'S A TOTALLY CREEPY UPDATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment