Thursday, April 1, 2010

Steve Lavin=CREEPY and crappy b-ball coach

Steve Lavin was the men's basketball coach at UCLA when I was there for college. He was probably the most hated man on campus (well, besides the football coach), and we all wanted him to go away. Then he did go away and ended up on TV every weekend. Booo. Now he's coming to New York to coach St. John's.



Here are the parts that really creeped me out the most, and I think it's extra creepy because he was such a sleazeball to all of the girls at UCLA:


Within just a few months of her move, she met Lavin, 45, and was immediately charmed.
"When you come from the Midwest and then you come out here, it's a whole different ballgame," Jarou said. "He just seemed so nice and so genuine."

THAT'S TOTALLY CREEPY!

1 comment:

  1. Um yeah, Lavin is why I hate UCLA... OK, just the basketball program there. Ew, I wonder how much dollar-store gel he had in his hair....

    ReplyDelete